Sunday, August 09, 2009

Since Last Time

Yes, I know it's been almost a month since I last blogged. That should tell you just how busy I've become. The cereal in my lap incident has been the most exciting/funny thing that has happened to me in that month.

I've been to Colorado for work, Princess and I took a vacation to see our friend LS in Michigan - we had a great time and when I'm home again, I promise to report back to you our experiences and post some pictures. We had a great time with lot's of funny experiences that you're gonna bust a gut laughing at.

I've also been to Illinois, and right now, I'm dividing my time between our corporate office in NJ, and our plant in PA, with some audits in between. This is a long trip, when I get home next Friday, I'll have been gone for two straight weeks.

So, we're not dead, just busier than...well than I can remember.

Jim

1 comment:

Bert said...

thats ok jim, we still love you.