Monday, November 17, 2008

Porcelain

Funny title eh? Well, since Saturday night, I have become best friends with the porcelain throne in our house. Don't know what happened, stomach felt funny about sixish on Saturday, Princess got home from scrap book retreat, and by Sunday early morning, I couldn't leave the bathroom.

Princess taught my Sunday School lesson, when she got home, she came in took my temp - a little over 100, piled on some more blankets and let me sleep. I got up, drank some water, and about 10 minutes later spent the better part of 30 or so minutes puking into my best buddy.

Here it is today, still feel achy and feverish, but way less nauseated. Only woke up to answer my work phone, and decided to post.

Thanks Princess for covering my backside with the Sunday School lesson.

Jim

5 comments:

TonyaKuykendall said...

She did a great job, too!!!!

Paul said...

That must have been a pretty big Sunday school lesson to cover your backside. Was she using a large print manual?

I hope it made you feel better, but it is an unusual technique.

Bert said...

I always knew you were the pukehead in the family!! I hope you are feeling better. It was great talking to you on the phone today. It always amazes me that we are so different but so much alike! I love you jim and I hope that you will always know that! Mon too!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

xo bj

Christina Price said...

I absolutely love reading your blogs!! I sure hope your feeling better. Sorry about the text the other night. I'm sure that freaked you out!! haha. You and Mon are in my prayers and I miss you guys.