Saturday, May 10, 2008

Disappear?

That's how I've felt for the past two weeks!

We returned from our visit with Mom.  She is a trooper.  We spent every day with her while we were in Vegas.  She had some pretty good days during this time.   We watched some movies, a lot, and I mean a lot of HGTV - even sick, Mom wants to see what's new with home improvement, my guess is she is making a list for Dad.

We had a good visit with Princesses parents - camped out at their house for the week, and got to see them every morning and every night.

The last two work weeks, I have been in Chicago/Minneapolis area - feels like home almost.   Next week it's off to Mexico for more auditing fun.

Princess and I spent today in Austin where I got this as my newest toy.  I didn't get the newest greatest version, but what I got, I am Capitol L, Loving IT!  We also went to Costco, Cheesecake Factory, Pottery Barn, and several furniture stores looking for a new sofa (Yes LP, I did think of you, but you were not feeling well, so I wanted you to rest).

Tomorrow is Mother's day, the 100th anniversary of this official celebration.  So, to all you Mothers out there, Princess, Mom, and Linda (and all you other Ladies who are special in our lives)  Happy Mother's Day!

Jim

3 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

Well aren't you fancy now?!
Missed you today, wishing you the best!

Love,
us

Leah said...

Well, we are both owners of the imac. And can I just say how much I LOVE mine! :) Aren't they great? That rocks..I am excited for you. I'll have to tell Zeb for sure.

I am jealous you went to the cheescake factory. I have never been there but have heard so many people rave about it. Soon. Maybe I will get the chance when we are up in Dallas.

Zeb left this morning and the girls and I will follow in 2 weeks. We'll miss ya!

Anonymous said...

You are SO off the hook for mentioning me in person in your blog. I can't believe the one time y'all go and I'm under the weather! That is SO not FAIR!!!! Wahhhhhh! Love you both!