Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wedding Photos

Princess and I outside the wedding/banquet hall - aren't we dapper!


My Brother Rich gives Nicole a last kiss before "giving her away" to Steve. This was a fluke as my camera is not an SLR kind and the lens closed right as he kissed her.







I know, I know - my Mom had changed out of her dress shoes to sandals, and her sandal got caught on the floor! I was mesmerized and couldn't stop filming. The whole time, Princess is yelling at me "Jim, Jim...go help your Dad!" And I still couldn't move. The posterior of the person at the end of the video is my brother Bert. Then I stopped filming, ran with all the others to help, and Mom was just fine - no major bruises or sores.

We had a good time and I will post more pictures soon - Enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my you two look wonderful!! That video of your mom falling was scary..maybe you should upload it to you tube?? I'm glad she was okay given all she's been through. I can't wait to see more pictures!!
Max's Mom

Michele said...

If she wasn't hurt, it's too funny. Our family rule is no laughing unless we're sure everyone is O.K. This is funniest home videos material for sure, but it's even better when you explain in the paragraph below.