Sunday, October 28, 2007

Finally a new posting!!!!!

This is Princess's 1st publishing for the blog. Per the request from many fellow bloggers I will retire Jim's last blog about boobing at church. I taught the Sunday School lesson for the 1st time today. I still prefer the Sunbeams. I got too nervous up in front of everyone. They did like their treat. I can always come through with treats.

Jim is so busy with work these days, so everyone needs to cut him some slack about the blog. He has been busy working from home on the weekends and spending time with his girls. He is off to Columbia, Ecuador and Venezuela this week. He will blog when he gets home.

I hope everyone has an awesome MONDAY!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Thanks for the new post. Welcome to blogging. You'll enjoy it! I can't believe I missed your lesson! Tonya said the bread was yummy. And she said you did a good job. Dang, wish I would have been there. Maybe next time....

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Congrats on the blog publishing! We like to hear from you too!! Tell Jim if he needs a maid or something I would be happy to join in the traveling! We'll need to keep you busy while he's gone! Maybe a trip to Austin?!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm soooo excited that you are blogging!! How cool is that? Especially since I never get to see or talk to you anymore! :~(

I guess this is the way I can keep in touch and know what's going on with Jim's Mom, your girls, his travel schedule and your crafty surprises! I sure do miss Y'all!

lp

J & M Shumate Family said...

Good to hear from you!!! Wow...Jim is really traveling the world this year. Exciting! Hope he brings you home fun souvenirs!! ha ha ha! (You should post some yummy recipes. I seriously would love you too!!)

Stamp With Linz said...

Yeah for Melanie! :)