Saturday, September 08, 2007

Blame it on Todd

I haven't really blogged lately - too much work, too much house work with Princess, being way way too grouchy - you name it, I'm a lazy bum or I just don't care. I did however pickup a cool tidbit over at three girls and a boy I picked up this:

I am nerdier than 60% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


Todd is more nerdy than I am, - no scratch that, I am he only scored 48 "lightly nerdy" while I scored 60! GREAT!

Think you're not a Nerd? I challenge you to go take the quiz!

I'll try to be better a posting. Princess got this yesterday (the corner unit)and we put it up this morning - we worked too long and hard on it, going without food or beverage and I ended up grouchy and a jerk. Thank goodness that I have a wife who loves me unconditionally...even when that condition is jerkiness.
Jim

6 comments:

J & M Shumate Family said...

OK...I started taking the quiz, but then the boys interrupted me. I hate to say it though....I think I am a major nerd. Oh well....nerds are cool!! P.S. I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Today Jacob was taking about his new Sunbeam teacher and he says, "Mommy, Sister Godfrey brings snacks, but they aren't yummy like Sister Price's were." I smiled and thought about you two....

Wangsgaard said...

I scored an 18. A lot of the questions made me feel stupid. I think I only scored 18 because of my math degree and the questions pertaining to that.

Brandy said...

I scored a 30, but Paul scored a 12. Not so nerdy, huh? Where's the "Jock" test. Paul would score higher.

Stamp With Linz said...

Just for the record:
92% scored higher (more nerdy),1% scored the same, and 7% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.

I'm not sure we can be friends now...I'm MUCH cooler! :)

Kari said...

Jim, I can make you feel better. I scored 75! You have to remember, I'm raising 4 very well loved nerds!! They must be rubbing off on me. Come see us at our blog!!!
Kari

Michele said...

I, too succumbed and took the quiz. We can be friends because we're both low-ranking nerds--I scored a 62. . .of course there's always the timeless debate of what constitutes a nerd. At our house, there are nerds (smart people) and then there are geeks (uncool people). Being a nerd is OK, being a geeky nerd, well that's an outright crime.