Sunday, July 08, 2007

Time

Not enough of it that is. I was reminded the other day that I haven't blogged in quite a while - sorry dear friends/family that life has been extremely busy for the Price household.

After Sacramento, Princess and I loaded up on an airplane and took off for 7 days to, to, to...Boise, Idaho for her family reunion. We had a blast - I promise to post pictures so that you can see the whole family.

We got home, had two days to recuperate before work, and then it has been hectic. Fourth of July was in there and also a trip to Mexico for my work.

My Mom is back in the hospital. On top of her cancer, she has gotten an intestinal blockage. The Doctor's are skeptical at best. Four years of chemotherapy have taken their toll on her poor body. One Dr's prognosis is grim, the other's is not that much better. We are praying for her, asking Heavenly Father to do His will, but still wanting some more time. Only Faith and time will tell.

So, there you have it in a nutshell. My life on the "B" list (b for busy).

Jim

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear from you...sorry your mom isn't doing well. We'll say a prayer for her. Best of luck.

Wangsgaard said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. We'll keep her in our prayers.

mistyp said...

Your mom sounds like my Grandma's exact situation. My grandma was too old for chemo though... Those dang blockages. We were grateful that Heavenly Father allowed us the time that we needed with my Grandma. I'm sure He'll do the same with your mom. We'll pray for her, too. :)