Friday, December 01, 2006

Just call me...

International traveler.
I arrived in New Zealand on Monday 27 November and have traveled around the entire country...from Auckland to Invercargill (North Island to almost Southern most point on the Southern Island). I have seen a lot of NZ from the air and from a car window. Unfortunately, not a lot of time to tourist visit some of the wonderful places that are here.

Today is Saturday, 2 December and I am in Sydney Australia. Got here about 9:00 PM last night, unpacked, have sorted my laundry to turn in for washing, and had a really good night's rest.

Today I get to go out and about to see Sydney and experience Down Under. I'll try to blog about those experiences later today. So far, it has been a really cool trip. No issues, No problems.

I'm missing Princess a lot and my two little four legged girls. At least we have been able to talk for a few minutes each night.

Gotta run and shower to start my day.

No comments: