Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Nothing Interesting

Nothing really interesting has happened lately. My life seems a little boring right now. Too much work, too much stuff to do in the yard, more work, house cleaning, etc. You get the picture.

Princess made a birthday cake for the son of friend who turned 3. The kid is into trains and so his party was train themed. Princess copied the train design from the graphics our friend did for the kids t'shirt. It was originally in black & white, but she did it in colors. For no formal cake decorating classes, she continues to amaze me. Well I tried to upload a picture here, but you're going to have to look at the cake in my Flickr banner in the right side bar.

Going to dinner at Chik-fil-a (for those not familiar, this is a chicken restaurant pronounced Chick filet).

I promise to post more about boring me soon.

Jim

No comments: